- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients. Use to marinate beef. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
Originally published as Teriyaki Beef Marinade in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews for Teriyaki Beef Marinade
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2016
"This marinade was very tasty. I used a rib eye steak, and it was very tender and delicious!"