- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-3/4 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 2 large green peppers, cubed
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add beef to remaining marinade; turn to coat. Seal bag; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard the marinade. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate beef, tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers and onions. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Continue turning and basting for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Serve meat and vegetables over rice if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
Sort By :
"just okay ,not something to rave about."
"Quick, easy, and delicious! I wouldn't change a thing! Will be making this often during summer grilling season. Guaranteed to impress!"
"I use this as a marinade for steaks and everyone who has tried it loves it. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe :)"
"even the kids liked this one"
"We love this recipe! Each time we've made this for guest, they also want the recipe! One friend came back from China and said it was the best meal she had since being back in the United States (3 months!)."