Teriyaki & Ginger Pork Tenderloins Recipe
Our Test Kitchen pros whipped up this recipe for pork that comes together in a snap and tastes terrific. Enjoy! Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the teriyaki sauce, oil and brown sugar. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork, ginger and pepper. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Place pork over drip pan and grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved marinade. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki & Ginger Pork Tenderloins in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p14
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Teriyaki & Ginger Pork Tenderloins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >