When you really want to relax and enjoy the evening try one of these mild orange-flavored drinks.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 4-1/2 ounces orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grenadine syrup
- Orange slice and maraschino cherry
- Place ice in a Collins or highball glass. Pour the tequila and orange
- juice into the glass. Slowly pour grenadine over a bar spoon into
- the center of the drink. Garnish as desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 184 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.