When you really want to relax and enjoy the evening try one of these mild orange-flavored drinks.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 4-1/2 ounces orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grenadine syrup
- Orange slice and maraschino cherry
- Place ice in a Collins or highball glass. Pour the tequila and orange juice into the glass. Slowly pour grenadine over a bar spoon into the center of the drink. Garnish as desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Tequila Sunrise in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2007
Reviews for Tequila Sunrise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review