Looking for a fast, colorful side to round out any meal? This refreshing fruit salad is pure perfection! —Angela Howland, Haynesville, Maine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila or additional lime juice
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; cool completely. Stir in lime juice and tequila.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with syrup and toss gently to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Tequila-Lime Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2011, p62
Reviews for Tequila-Lime Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review