- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila or additional lime juice
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; cool completely. Stir in lime juice and tequila.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with syrup and toss gently to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Tequila-Lime Fruit Salad(8)
Sort By :
It's the tequila that "makes" this salad....I've fixed it twice in the last two weeks....OVER THE TOP, GOOD !!
I made this without the tequila.
Very good! I think a banana would be good stirred in right before serving would be good.
Very good. We loved it!
This is the 4th time I've made this. Does that tell you anything? We love it.
This was a great fruit salad. Next time I will reduce the recipe to the quantity I need since the leftovers were swimming in syrup.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >