Tennessee Fry Bread Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- Place butter in a 12-in. ovenproof skillet; place in a 450° oven for 2-3 minutes or until melted.
- In a bowl, combine flour and buttermilk just until moistened. Turn onto a surface dusted with all-purpose flour; knead 4-5 times. Pat dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place in a single layer in prepared pan; carefully turn to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 12-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tennessee Fry Bread(2)
Sort By :
The flavor you can get out of four simple ingredients is amazing! These were sooo good; crispy, chewy, and buttery all at once! I served them for lunch with beef salad. Yum!
Oh my goodness this was delicious. So fast and easy and full of wonderful flavor!