My husband and I both love the classic combination of beef and horseradish. He asks me to make this for dinner often, and I'm always happy to. Try serving with baked potatoes as a side.—Mary Lou Cook, Welches, Oregon
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add steaks; cook 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and horseradish until blended. Serve with steaks. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream Cheese in Taste of Home December 2013
Reviews for Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2014
"This was easy to make & really tasty. Will make this again (and often!).(I will half the cheese mixture next time as we had way more than we needed.)"
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2014
"This was fabulous !!! Made it for New Years Eve !"
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2013
"Delicious! Tenderloin is an expensive cut, so we did NY strip steaks instead, but the cream cheese topping is amazing."