Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream Cheese Recipe
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add steaks; cook 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and horseradish until blended. Serve with steaks. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 steak with 1/4 cup topping: 387 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 378mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream Cheese
"This was easy to make & really tasty. Will make this again (and often!).(I will half the cheese mixture next time as we had way more than we needed.)"
"This was fabulous !!! Made it for New Years Eve !"
"Delicious! Tenderloin is an expensive cut, so we did NY strip steaks instead, but the cream cheese topping is amazing."