Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1/2 pounds), thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 3 tablespoons cherry preserves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, cranberry juice and mustard until smooth; set aside. Sprinkle pork with lemon-pepper. In a large skillet, cook pork in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove pork and keep warm.
- 2. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Add cherries and preserves; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Return pork to the pan; cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 477 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 451mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein .
Reviews for Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce
"I made this dish using venison tenderloin. It was simple to prepare and my husband enjoyed it."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.