Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1/2 pounds), thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 3 tablespoons cherry preserves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, cranberry juice and mustard until smooth; set aside. Sprinkle pork with lemon-pepper. In a large skillet, cook pork in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove pork and keep warm.
- 2. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Add cherries and preserves; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Return pork to the pan; cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 477 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 451mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce
"I made this dish using venison tenderloin. It was simple to prepare and my husband enjoyed it."