VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1/2 pounds), thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 3 tablespoons cherry preserves
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, cranberry juice and mustard until smooth; set aside. Sprinkle pork with lemon-pepper. In a large skillet, cook pork in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove pork and keep warm.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Add cherries and preserves; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Return pork to the pan; cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p166
Reviews forTenderloin with Cherry Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2015
"I made this dish using venison tenderloin. It was simple to prepare and my husband enjoyed it."