Tenderloin Steak Diane Recipe
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1. Sprinkle steaks with steak seasoning. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add steaks; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Remove steaks from pan.
- 2. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until tender. Add broth, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in cream, steak sauce and garlic salt. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- 3. Return steaks to pan; turn to coat and heat through. Stir in chives. Yield: 4 servings.
1 steak with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 358 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 567 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
Reviews for Tenderloin Steak Diane
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.