When time is short and you want something satisfying, this recipe fills the bill. You can treat your family to tender well-seasoned slices of beef tenderloin in just minutes!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 pound beef tenderloin, cut into 8 slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Rub salt, pepper and mustard onto both sides of the beef. In a large
- skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; add beef. Cook until
- meat reaches desired doneness, 2 minutes on each side for
- Remove to a serving platter; keep warm. Add the onions, lemon juice
- and Worcestershire sauce to the pan drippings; cook and stir for 1
- minute. Spoon over meat. Yield: 4 servings.