When time is short and you want something satisfying, this recipe fills the bill. You can treat your family to tender well-seasoned slices of beef tenderloin in just minutes! -Lorene Frohling Waukesha, Wisconsin
Recommended: 32 Super Steak Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 pound beef tenderloin, cut into 8 slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Rub salt, pepper and mustard onto both sides of the beef. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; add beef. Cook until meat reaches desired doneness, 2 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Remove to a serving platter; keep warm. Add the onions, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce to the pan drippings; cook and stir for 1 minute. Spoon over meat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tenderloin Diane in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1999