- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 24 pieces. Shape
- each into a roll. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover
- and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 120 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.