- 2/3 cup soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Pan-fry, grill or broil until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Tender Turkey Burgers
Sort By :
"These are delicious! I used ground up seasoned croutons in place of the bread crumbs, and garlic salt instead of plain salt. I would take these over beef hamburgers anyday!Debbie Mansur"