Tender Stuffing-Coated Chicken Recipe
- 1 envelope cream of chicken soup mix
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup stuffing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine soup mix and water. Place stuffing mix in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in soup mixture, then coat with stuffing.
- 2. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 269 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 913 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.