Stuffing mix gives these moist chicken breasts a fast coating you’ll both enjoy. Rosemary Dibble sends the recipe from Sandy, Utah.
- 1 envelope cream of chicken soup mix
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup stuffing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine soup mix and water. Place stuffing mix in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in soup mixture, then coat with stuffing.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Stuffing-Coated Chicken in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p65
Reviews for Tender Stuffing-Coated Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review