- 1 envelope cream of chicken soup mix
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup stuffing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine soup mix and water. Place stuffing mix in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in soup mixture, then coat with stuffing.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tender Stuffing-Coated Chicken(4)
Sort By :
I thought this chicken was delicious and very moist. Will definitely make again.
Good recipe. Taste of home has a recipe for making a cream of chicken recipe powder mix It's cheaper too. I agree with the others crush the stuffing mix in a blender or food processor 1st.
Crush up the stuffing before coating but other than that this is a great recipe.
I would crush the stuffing very fine so it stickes on.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >