- 1 beef tenderloin roast (3 pounds)
- Celery salt, garlic powder and pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of the tenderloin to within 3/4 in. of bottom; open tenderloin so it lies flat. Flatten to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with celery salt, garlic powder and pepper. Layer with cheese, spinach and ham; press down gently. Roll up, starting with a long side; secure with string. Sprinkle with additional celery salt, garlic powder and pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° until meat reaches desired oneness, about 35-40 minutes for medium (160°) and 45 minutes for well-done (170°). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Tender Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Sort By :
This was really good. The combination of cheese, spinach and ham with beef was fantastic. I don't cook well or often but my family loved this recipe. I will definitely make it again!
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >