“Even my three little ones love this easy-to-make and delicious-to-eat meal,” writes Julie Czmer from her home in West Bloomfield, Michigan. The succulent meat falls right off the bone!
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 5-1/2 hours
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Place ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients;
- pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is
- tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 460 calories, 32 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 691 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein.