“Even my three little ones love this easy-to-make and delicious-to-eat meal,” writes Julie Czmer from her home in West Bloomfield, Michigan. The succulent meat falls right off the bone!
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Place ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tender Spareribs in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p55
Reviews for Tender Spareribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review