- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Place ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tender Spareribs
Sort By :
I followed receipe and ribe camr out with the taste and consistancy of soup meat.Terrible!
My family saidi did not make enough.
I lurve it!
Delicious!! I added homeade BBQ and the meat was fallinf off the bone very good and will definitly make again!!!
This was an excellent recipie for me and my daughter to make! We added a homemade BBQ to the Crock Pot that we cooked the ribs in!!! The whole family loved it and we we definitly be making them again.