- 1-1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups hot cooked brown rice
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the beef, salsa, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender. Using a slotted spoon, serve beef with rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tender Salsa Beef(6)
Sort By :
So easy and tasted great. Watch to make sure the meat doesn't get too dry - you may have to add liquid. Good over pasta as well as rice.
We loved this recipe in my house...so easy! Experiment with different kinds of salsa to change the flavor and the heat of this recipe!
This dish is seriously one of the best I have ever made. Such a great flavor and the beef really is tender and just falls apart in your mouth! I am going to make this at least once a month. I would not change anything about it. In the future I may try the mixture over noodles or mashed potatoes.
Loved how easy this was! We served it burrito style! Yummy!
This is an easy tasty dinner. I've served it over brown rice or in tortillas. I used Pace Picante Sauce and had plenty of moisture remaining. I keep cut up stew meat in the freezer so it's an easy go to recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >