Tender Roasted Potatoes Recipe
“I made this effortless recipe for my uncle, who lives for mashed potatoes. I worried he wouldn’t like this variation, but he couldn’t stop raving about it!” Susan Burk - Saginaw, MI
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Place potatoes on two greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the horseradish, mustard and butter. Spoon over potatoes and toss to coat. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until tender. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 157 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Tender Roasted Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC