“I made this effortless recipe for my uncle, who lives for mashed potatoes. I worried he wouldn’t like this variation, but he couldn’t stop raving about it!” Susan Burk - Saginaw, MI
Recommended: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Place potatoes on two greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the horseradish, mustard and butter. Spoon over potatoes and toss to coat. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Tender Roasted Potatoes in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p17
Reviews for Tender Roasted Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review