Tender Pork Roast
LuVerne Peterson of Minneapolis, Minnesota shares this melt-in-your mouth fall-apart-tender pork roast. "It's wonderful to serve to company because it never fails to please," she promises.
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 8 hours
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine remaining
- ingredients; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or
- until meat is tender. Remove roast to a serving platter and keep
- warm. If desired, skim fat from cooking juices and thicken for
- gravy. Yield: 8 servings.