- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt-free steak grilling blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, grilling blend and oil. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tender Pork Chops with Mango Salsa in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p39
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tender Pork Chops with Mango Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Mango >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >