- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt-free steak grilling blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, grilling blend and oil. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tender Pork Chops with Mango Salsa
"I made this for my husband tonight and it was quite tasty. Next time I think I will try a different seasoning on the pork chops like lemon pepper or something with salt. I felt it needed some salt, but I added it as I ate it and it was quite good. The mango salsa was delicious and really complimented the chops.Volunteer Field Editor since 2013"