Tender Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side; drain. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the remaining ingredients. Top with pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tender Pork Chops(3)
Sort By :
Delicious and tender!!! Very Quick and Easy!
I thought this had a great flavor and the pork really was tender. I did think that spaghetti sauce mix was a bit over powering, but still delicious. Who doesn't love a good crockpot meal!
This recipe is so good! My husband and son really enjoyed it. I also made this using boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of the pork chops - turned out great!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >