Tender Marinated Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder and horseradish; add chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 234 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 40g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Tender Marinated Chicken Breasts
"The soy sauce taste was just too strong for us."
"This marinade made the chicken moist and tender. Who would have thought to use lemon-lime soda in a marinade? Delicious!"
"VERY VERY GOOD! UNBELIEVABLY MOIST AND TENDER AM MAKING AGAIN FOR 4TH OF JULY PARTY :)"
"Love this one and always come back to it."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.