- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder and horseradish; add chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tender Marinated Chicken Breasts
Sort By :
The soy sauce taste was just too strong for us.
This marinade made the chicken moist and tender. Who would have thought to use lemon-lime soda in a marinade? Delicious!
VERY VERY GOOD! UNBELIEVABLY MOIST AND TENDER AM MAKING AGAIN FOR 4TH OF JULY PARTY :)
Love this one and always come back to it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >