- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder and horseradish; add chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tender Marinated Chicken Breasts
Sort By :
The soy sauce taste was just too strong for us.
This marinade made the chicken moist and tender. Who would have thought to use lemon-lime soda in a marinade? Delicious!
VERY VERY GOOD! UNBELIEVABLY MOIST AND TENDER AM MAKING AGAIN FOR 4TH OF JULY PARTY :)
Love this one and always come back to it.