I've tried other marinades for chicken, but this one is the best. It makes the meat so tender, and the flavor is great. -Nonie Covey Omaha, Texas
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder and horseradish; add chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Chicken Breasts in Taste of Home June/July 2004, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tender Marinated Chicken Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review