- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle pork chops with thyme, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- Return pork chops to skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until meat is tender, turning once. Serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tender Maple-Glazed Pork Chops
"I didnt have dijon mustard so i used regular mustard. And I didnt have regular coffee. I used Kona Coffee chocolate macadamian flavored. it turned out really good."
"Quick, easy and delicious. The pork chops were flavorful and juicy, done perfectly without drying out."
"This was wonderfully aromatic while cooking and wow'd everyone at the table. I threw a coiuple sliced cooking apples in the sauce and served them on the side. Husband wanted to know when we get to have them again!"
"My family loves this recipe, including 2 small children. We double the sauce so we an serve it with mashed potatoes."
"I adapted the recipe for the slow cooker even though someone else said it didn't work. I thickened the sauce with a little flour mixed in cold water and slowly mixed it into the sauce till thick. Pour over pork in slow cooker. Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly how long I cooked it. Pretty sure I cooked it on low for about three hours. It was fork tender and delicious! My husband loved it too!"