Tender Maple-Glazed Pork Chops
Tender pork chops are cooked in a maple glaze that makes every bite absolutely succulent. The hearty entree delivers big flavor without a lot of fuss. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle pork chops with thyme, salt and pepper. In a large skillet,
- brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook until
- liquid is reduced by half.
- Return pork chops to skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12
- minutes or until meat is tender, turning once. Serve with sauce.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 316 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein.