- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; turn onto a floured surface. Roll into an 18x12-in.
- rectangle. Spread lemon curd to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up
- jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut into 12 slices.
- Place rolls, cut side down, in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cover
- and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brush rolls with beaten egg and sprinkle
- with walnuts if desired. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients; drizzle over warm rolls.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll (calculated without nuts) equals 291 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.