- maintain a slow steady rocking motion; adjust heat if needed.)
- Immediately cool according to manufacturer's directions until
- pressure is completely reduced. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Measure pan juice; return 1-1/2 cups to pan. Combine cornstarch and
- cold water until smooth; stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over chicken.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with 1 tablespoon oil and low-sodium broth and without salt) equals 233 calories, 9 g fat (0 saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.