Tender Garlic Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans, water and garlic in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tender Garlic Green Beans(3)
Sort By :
Great side dish. Simple and fast to make. Will be making this as a side often in the future.
Quick and tasty... Used a bag of frozen sugar snap peas and just cooked them according to the package directions, and then tossed them with the other ingredients.
Isn't there a step left out in this recipe?
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >