Tender Flounder Fillets Recipe
- 2 flounder fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place fillets in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove to a serving plate with a slotted spatula. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 200 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 430 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Tender Flounder Fillets
"Had no flavor. Came out like soup. Not impressed at all."
"This was really good! Served with jasmine rice. Is a keeper"
"I used Dover Sole b/c they didn't have any flounder at the store I went to this week. But this was very good. I served it with steamed broccoli, very healthy and light summer supper."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.