Tender Flounder Fillets
I enjoy using tarragon in a number of dishes, but especially in this flounder recipe that makes just enough for two.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 flounder fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place fillets in a greased 11x7-in. baking
- dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork. Remove to a serving plate with a slotted spatula. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 200 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 430 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.