Tender Flounder Fillets
I enjoy using tarragon in a number of dishes, but especially in this flounder recipe that makes just enough for two.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 flounder fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place fillets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine
- remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Remove to a serving plate with a slotted
- spatula. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 200 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 430 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.