Tender Cranberry Oat Bread Recipe
In search of flavorful recipes for your small bread machine? Try this tender loaf from Dorothy Gilmore of Elburn, Illinois. Cinnamon and tangy dried cranberries make it perfect for cold-weather mornings or afternoon tea.
- 1/2 cup water (80° to 90°)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries or raisins
- 1. In a small bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 teaspoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (3/4 pound, 8 slices).
2 slice: 192 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Tender Cranberry Oat Bread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC