Tender Cranberry Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 large tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1. Place chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 334 calories, 6g fat (0g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 3 fruit.
Reviews for Tender Cranberry Chicken
"This is one of my favorite recipes. Very easy to make and absolutely delicious."