Tender baked chicken gets dressed for the holidays with a chunky spiced fruit sauce in this recipe shared by field editor Linda Rock of Stratford, Wisconsin.
Recommended: 99 of Our Favorite Chicken Dinner Ideas
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 large tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Place chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Chicken in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p16
Reviews for Tender Cranberry Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review