Tender Cranberry Chicken Recipe
Tender baked chicken gets dressed for the holidays with a chunky spiced fruit sauce in this recipe shared by field editor Linda Rock of Stratford, Wisconsin.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 large tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Place chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Chicken in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p16
Reviews for Tender Cranberry Chicken(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2010
This is one of my favorite recipes. Very easy to make and absolutely delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >