Tender Cinnamon Nut Loaf Recipe
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the nuts, sugar, butter and cinnamon. Separate biscuits; flatten slightly. Place about 1/2 teaspoon of nut mixture on one side of each biscuit; fold other side over filling. Press edges with a fork to seal. Forming five rows, arrange biscuits folded side down in a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Spoon remaining nut mixture over top.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over warm bread. Cut into slices or pull apart. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 slice: 154 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Tender Cinnamon Nut Loaf
"Very easy and tasty. Make sure to flatten biscuits before filling."
"really good and delish!!"