Tender Chicken Nuggets Recipe
"I came up with this recipe for our son, who likes the fried chicken nuggets we get at a fas-food restaurant," writes Linda Keller of Jonesboro, Arkansas. "These tender chunks of chicken with a tasty cornflake, coating are fun to make---and eat."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Additional ranch dressing
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place dressing in another bowl. Toss chicken cubes in dressing, then roll in cornflake mixture. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with additional dressing for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 323 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 816 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC