Four ingredients are all it takes to create these moist golden bites that are healthier than fast food. "I serve them with ranch dressing and barbecue sauce for dipping," reports Lynne Hahn of Winchester, California.
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and cheese. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg white. Dip chicken pieces in egg white, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tender Chicken Nuggets in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p60
Reviews for Tender Chicken Nuggets for 4
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review