- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and cheese. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg white. Dip chicken pieces in egg white, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tender Chicken Nuggets for 4
"Add some Bell's to the mix"
"best chicken nuggets, I liked that their diabetic friendly"
"I haven't tried this recipe but I make one that is similar I found in a Taste of Home Cookbook. You use Ranch Dressing instead of the egg whites as a dip before the bread crumbs and my son loves them. I gave the recipe to friends at work and their kids also loved them."
"i havent tried it, HOPE IT IS GOOD"
"This recipe is amazing! I added hot sauce to the egg whites to make them like Buffalo chicken nuggets!"
"my kids always ask for this recipe"
"Delicious, way better than the restaurant nuggets, and very easy! I floured the chicken cubes before dipping in the egg white. It makes the breading stick better, but you may have to use an extra white, since the flour seems to soak up more."
"Excellent, easy and the whole family voted it as a keeper!"
"I also tried a gluten-free version by crushing a mixture of rice chex and corn chex, plus dried parsley and Mrs. Dash seasoning for chicken. Very good!"