Tender Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Additional ranch dressing
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place dressing in another bowl. Toss chicken cubes in dressing, then roll in cornflake mixture. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with additional dressing for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tender Chicken Nuggets
Sort By :
"Doesn't quite look like the picture but the flavor is great and the chicken still moist. definitely a keeper. Maybe cut them smaller next time will crisp them better."
"These are nice and tender. I will be making them again. I followed the recipe exactly and I had quite a few extra crumbs. I think you could use 1 1/2 lbs of chicken for this amount of crumbs."
"I'm the cook at a busy daycare center and I found all the children, from toddlers to middle-schoolers, loved this healthier version of one of their favorite foods."
"Good but bland. Next time I will add Tabasco to the ranch and crushed red pepper to mix."
"My husband is one of the pickiest eaters around. When he told me to keep this recipe around, I knew I found a great one!"