Tender Chicken Dinner Recipe
This all-in-one poultry dinner from Wanda Sanner of Amarillo, Texas provides lots of family-appeal. “It can be put together so fast before you leave for school or work,” she says.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chicken gravy
- 2 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- 1. Place chicken in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the broth, gravy, potatoes, carrots, beans and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 5-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
- 2. Mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Sprinkle with onions. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC