Tender Chicken Dinner Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chicken gravy
- 2 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- 1. Place chicken in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the broth, gravy, potatoes, carrots, beans and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 5-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
- 2. Mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Sprinkle with onions. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tender Chicken Dinner
"I looked up a recipe for chicken, green beans and carrots since that is what I had available and found this one. It was just OK. Will not make again"
"Great recipe. Everyone loved it."
"Really good. My 2 yr. old loves it! It reminds me of a chicken pot pie."
"This was SO EASY & SO YUMMY!! I used fancy frozen mixed vegetables for the carrots & green beans (32 oz.). This made way more than 4 servings for us, but that was just fine b/c it's so tasty!"