Tender Biscuits for Two Recipe
These quick and easy rolls are lower in fat but not flavor. They'll dress up any weeknight meal. —Ane Burke, Bella Vista, Arkansas
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon fat-free plain yogurt
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Cut in cream cheese until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk and yogurt just until moistened.
- 2. Drop by scant 1/3 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 biscuits.
1 biscuit: 142 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 497mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 6g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Tender Biscuits for Two
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC