These quick and easy rolls are lower in fat but not flavor. They'll dress up any weeknight meal. —Ane Burke, Bella Vista, Arkansas
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon fat-free plain yogurt
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Cut in cream cheese until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk and yogurt just until moistened.
- Drop by scant 1/3 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 biscuits.
Originally published as Tender Biscuits for Two in Healthy Cooking February/March 2012, p51
Reviews for Tender Biscuits for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review