Tender Baby Back Ribs Recipe
"After many tries, these are the most tender and best tasting ribs I have ever made. Everyone who tries them says the same!" Joanne Parks, Steger, Illinois
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (about 4-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup beer or beef broth
- 1. Rub ribs with oil. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, paprika, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne; rub over ribs. Wrap in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.). Seal the edges of foil. In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and beer; set aside.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1 hour. Carefully remove ribs from foil. Place over direct heat; baste with sauce mixture. Grill 20 minutes or until meat is tender, turning and basting occasionally with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 1,896 calories, 146 g fat (52 g saturated fat), 551 mg cholesterol, 766 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 115 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC